Blocipedia is a Wikipedia replica application built during the Bloc Front-End Web Developer course. It is made up of HTML, CSS and Ruby.
Completed Project Objectives:
- Created a basic user scheme for a Ruby on Rails application.
- Give the users of a Ruby on Rails application the ability to sign up for your application using the Devise gem.
- Create CRUD routes and resources in a Rails Application.
- Integrated Stripe third party API callouts.
- Integrated Redcarpet Markdown rendering gem.
Click here to view to Github repo and further code details.