Bloc-Jams Angular JS 1.x
This application is one of three projects completed during the Front-End Foundations training portion of the Bloc Web Developer Track. As a student of this course, I followed the course curriculum and collaborated with a mentor to author this project. Students created custom logos, icons, and background images for use in the site.
The main function of the Bloc Jams Angular JS application is to display an album view and play music files. The project began with creating the landing page and a link to an album ‘collection’ view (slide #2 to the right).
Completed Project Objectives
- Bootstrap Angular to an application and created an Angular module.
- Configured routing and states for the application.
- Implemented controllers for application’s views.
- Created a service that controls song playback.
- Wrote a custom directive that controls song and volume sliders.
- Created a custom time code filter.